Introducing RidBug, a brand new DIY treatment based on 3D-IPNS technology that kills bed bugs. Get a good night’s rest with this eco-friendly and cost-effective solution that is safe for use around children and the elderly.
Compared to professional bed bug treatments, RidBug is an affordable method to treat bed bug infestations. Every 20ml vial of RidBug has enough for 8 spray treatments. Enjoy our Buy 2 FREE 1 promotion from now till 31st December 2021. Now that’s real savings!
Why wait? Treat your bed bug problem today with RidBug!
RidBug’s Unique Features
Creates no resistance in treated insects
Provides an immediate knock-down effect
Non-toxic in mixture with water only
RidBug is highly efficient and has an innovative formulation designed to immobilise pests and to control pest populations in hard-to-access places through a physical mode of action. It is effective in controlling crawling & flying insects and also works against these indoor & outdoor pests:
Ticks & Fleas
RidBug is perfect for use in:
Food Preparation Areas
Every set of RidBug comes with:
- A 500ml trigger sprayer
- 20ml bottle of RidBug (good for 8 sprays)
If you have a more serious bed bug problem, no worries! Contact us and we can quote you for professional services to get rid of bed bugs and other pests in your home.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If you have problems viewing the FAQ below, click here.
1. Does RidBug leave any stains or odour on sprayed surfaces?
RidBug does not damage or leave sticky residue, stains or odour on treated surfaces.
2. What are the efficacy and mode of action of RidBug?
When mixed with water and sprayed on insects, RidBug causes immediate external immobilisation and has a physical mode of action that is similar to a sticky trap.
3. Is RidBug effective on pests that are about to hatch?
RidBug is effective against insects that are in the active developmental stage, e.g. larvae, nymphs and adult form. It is recommended to repeat the treatment when new individuals hatch. In the case of bed bugs, a repeat treatment needs to be conducted 7 days after the initial treatment.
4. Can RidBug be applied in the presence of the elderly, children or pets?
RidBug can be used in the presence of the elderly, children and pets as the formulation is eco- friendly.
5. Is it recommended to remove plants from the place of a treatment during the application?
Yes, we recommend that plants be removed in order to prevent any harm that could be caused by the formulation.
6. What pests can be effectively exterminated by RidBug?
RidBug has a broad spectrum of action towards numerous species of insects such as cockroaches, ants, bedbugs and etc.
7. Can RidBug be safely used in the presence of food products?
Yes, RidBug can be used in the presence of food products because it is non-hazardous.
8. How long is the waiting period before RidBug has an effect?
RidBug has no waiting period and has an immediate knockdown effect.
9. Where can RidBug be used?
RidBug is recommended for use in residential homes, hospitals, food storage facilities, food processing establishments, warehouses, hotels and restaurants.
10. What are the contents of the RidBug set?
The RidBug set comes with a 500ml trigger sprayer and 20ml vial of the RidBug solution
11. How many spray treatments can I get from a 20 ml vial of RidBug?
Every 20ml vial of RidBug is enough for 8 spray treatments, assuming a dilution rate of 2.5ml of RidBug mixed with 500ml water is used.