Chief Executive Officer
Stephen Liu is a dynamic entrepreneur with over 20 years of expertise in this trade. He first started working in a leading pest control company in Singapore for three years. Later, he joined another foreign company in the same trade for another three years.
In 1985, he started Ridpest.
His entrepreneur spirit proved to be a success and the company grew rapidly. His first-hand knowledge of the industry enables him to understand the demands of his clients as well as the need for development. With him at the helm exercising his leadership qualities, Ridpest has grown from a small local company to one that is on par with its international counterparts.
Stephen’s credentials include the following:
– Founding member of the Pest Control Association of Malaysia (PCAM) since 1992
– President of the Pest Control Association of Malaysia (PCAM) from 1997 to March 2002
– Member of Entrepreneur Organization since 2007 and Board member from 2012-2014
– Licensed fumigator by the Ministry of Health, Malaysia
– Member of Calvary Church since 1982 and Board member since 2005 – Exco committe of malaysia franchise association 2011- 2013
Angeline began her career by volunteering her services in a number of Christian organizations where she was actively involved in training, teaching and development programmes. After more than 5 years, she opted to venture into the corporate scene where she has gained real-life experience with a broad range of organizations, from multinational companies to the smallest start-ups. She holds a Masters in Business Administration from Preston University, USA and Master in Arts (Ministry ) with the Bible college of Malaysia.She is able to relate well to all levels of executive management from the CEO down to the store-keeper.
She believes in people empowerment through living and teaching principles.Her work blends very well with her own outlook and passions in life. Her professional experience encompasses organizational analysis, mission/vision/objectives, culture change, organization alignment, communications and performance management.